The LAUNCHub Seed Fund announced the start of its new dedicated run, seventh in a row for applications for seed funding of up to 200 K Euro with deadline September 28, 2014. Applications can be submitted both through F6S and AngelList.
The LAUNCHub Seed Fund announced also 6 new investments finalized during the summer further to the latest investment decision followed the dedicated selection run launched earlier in February 2014:
– CheckYeti.com (Switzerland & Austria) is an online marketplace for finding and booking great ski instructors, ski schools, mountain and ski guides in Europe.
– Flyver (Bulgaria) – Flyver is an open-source app framework for drones presenting an integrated ecosystem for development framework, drone simulators and a marketplace.
– GlassMouse (Bulgaria) – Through tracking head and eye movement, the GlassMouse solution offers real-life experience when playing games with Google Glass and an easier computer interaction.
– Tool.Domains (Bulgaria)- An all-in-one Tool for Domain and Data Research (SEO, Social, Whois, Content, Crawls).
– Cashila (Slovenia) – VIPBIT is a Bitcoin payment processing service solution.
– Metrilo – is an analytics and marketing automation tool that helps eCommerce stores run their online business based on data-driven decision. Metrilo has also marked the first joint investment between LAUNCHub and the 11 Accelerator Venture Fund.
With the new 6 teams on board, LAUNCHub’s investments now span the European map across Southeastern Europe. The portfolio has now increased to 47 companies in 9 countries in Europe – Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Croatia, Greece, Slovenia, Ukraine, Austria and Switzerland. Throughout its two years in operations the LAUNCHub Seed Fund has invested over 3.5 million Euro in the digital tech sector in the SEE region. In the same time, the Fund has attracted more than 3 million Euro of co-investment funds for its portfolio companies, seeing through two Series A rounds and participating in joint rounds.