This month Reload Greece is celebrating one year of successful “MeetUatReload” events. In just over a year Reload Greece has organised 7 events in London featuring a total of 40 entrepreneurs connected to Greece, which have attracted more than 600 people in audience. The result is 32 innovative ideas that have already been discussed and are in the process of being refined.
On Monday, 27th of January at 6pm, at Idealondon, the initiative will celebrate one year of MeetUatReload by bringing together the most promising projects that have been presented so far, along with some of past speakers, mentors and funders.
USEUM, Theophrastus, Nine Greeks, Mentor Deal, Greek London, Pirates of Aegean, Marine Travel and Promote Greece will have the opportunity to present their progress, define their need – guidance, mentoring, funding or other- to expert professionals who will be in the room and make the leap to take their ideas/projects to the next level.
The event will start with 5 minute pitches from the teams to a panel of experienced professionals -you will not want to miss- followed by a networking session where you will have the chance to engage in more personal discussions.
The panel will consist of:
– Maria Dramalioti Taylor: Angel Investor from Angel Lab
– Kevin Chong: Pre-Series A investor at Beacon Capital
– Christos Tomaras: Managing Director at Goldman Sachs International
– Omiros Sarikas, Director,Mergers & Acquisitions at AHV Associates LLP
– Stratos Chatzigiannis, Investment Director at NBGI PE and President of the Hellenic Bankers Association
Invited are also:
– Antonis Ntatzopoulos, Vice President, Markets at Royal Bank of Scotland
– Georgia Galouzidi, Associate, Pension Solutions Group at Russell Investments
– Thomas Douzis, owner of Ergon
– Tina Mavraki, Structures Finance Manager at Noble Group
– Michalis Grigoratos, Director Product Research EMEA at IO
– Michalis Ghontas, Co-Founder at Cookisto
The event will take place at IDEALondon. You can book your ticket here.
Here is the breakdown of the event:
– 18.00: Registration.
– 18.15: Intoduction to the day
– 18.20: Pitching Session: Ptiching will be 5 minutes presentations from Reloaders followed by 5 minutes Q&A session from a Panel of experienced professionals. In these five minutes Reloaders will present their ideas and their progress since their first appearance at Reload Greece analysing thei market potential of their idea and their future plans.
– 19.20-21.00: Networking Session: During the networking session, everyone will have the chance to engage in personal discusssions. If you are a Reloader and you have an idea, this is your chance to approach the expert professionals in the room and discuss it with them, or find other people who would like to join you and help you expand your idea.