Latest Posts

Eurazeo bought 90% of Fintrax for €335M!

Eurazeo, a French investment firm paid 335 million Euros in order to acquire the 90% of Irish group Fintrax, a provider of VAT refunds for tourists. As of the remaining 10% of the company, Fintrax management will retain it.

Eurazeo, a French investment firm paid 335 million Euros in order to acquire the 90% of Irish group Fintrax, a provider of VAT refunds for tourists.

As of the remaining 10% of the company, Fintrax management will retain it.

“We are convinced that our experience in the luxury retail, travel and leisure sectors, as well as our international network will be major assets in the acceleration of the development of the company”, stated Marc Frappier, Eurazeo’s Managing Director.

Go to TOP