Rockstart announced the 10 startups selected for the 2014 Web/Mobile Accelerator that kicks off on March 12.
The class of 2014 (selected from 512 startups from 56 countries with founders from Argentina, Colombia, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Lithuania, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Syria, UK and USA) includes startups from 6 different countries building solutions for education, transportation, crowdfunding, sales and e-commerce.
The 10 startups of Rockstart Accelerator Web/Mobile 2014 are:
– Auxen (Netherlands), an IP-tool for content producers online.
– Bomberbot (Colombia), an online environment in which children learn to code in a very simple and easy way, making children all around the world develop computational thinking.
– CoffeeStrap (Italy), the first peer2peer microsessions tool for language exchange, learning, and teaching. It provides frictionless instant access on the go to text, voice, and video conversation.
– CrowdyHouse (Netherlands), a design ecommerce platform, direct from the designer, produced in series for the best price.
– LeadBoxer (Netherlands), a visual dashboard giving sale teams access to the data they need to capture leads.
– Songvice (Portugal), a marketplace that connects the best music instructors with aspiring musicians.
– Social Honey(Ireland), a solution that sources ratings and reviews for web content, and provides consumer insight based on a combination of user-generated feedback and big data analysis.
– TechnoRides (Argentina), connects businesses through different technologies that enable them optimise their transportation, management and financial resources.
– TOP Research (Portugal), provides the best software productivity tools for mobile devices.
– Wonderflow (Italy), boosts time on site and conversion rates of ecommerce stores by providing them with the perfect mix of reviews, videos and photos about their products.
Rockstart Accelerator is an intensive 6 months startup program. It provides investment, office space, highly specialized knowledge, and access to a broad network of international mentors, partners and investors. During this program, the startups enroll in 30+ workshops on Lean Startup, Growth Strategies, Fundraising, Sales, PR & Marketing, Team & Personal development, Legal & Finance and more. After 100 days the entrepreneurs present their companies to investors, partners, entrepreneurs and industry journalists in Demo Day. Finally, in a month-long program in Silicon Valley startups expand their international network and learn from the world’s leading tech scene.