The ChangemakerXchange is a collaboration platform for some of the world’s most inspiring young social entrepreneurs. Founded by Ashoka in 2012 and supported by the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the ChangemakerXchange selects and gathers changemakers, aged 18 to 28, with a proven track record in driving exciting social ventures. Giving them a unique chance to share experiences, learn from each other and create cross-border collaborations, the program now unites 65 young innovators across 20 countries with many more summits lined up already.
The next ChangemakerXchange summit takes place April 2. – 6. 2014 in Marrekech, Morocco – and now accepts applications.
Learn more by visiting www.
changemakerxchange.com. Deadline for applications is Friday, January 31. 2014. Applicants will be informed about a final decision latest by February 9th.
Selection Criteria | Applicants need to:
– be between 18-28 years old.
– come from Europe, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria or Morocco (applicants from other countries cannot be selected this time, more countries will be added in the future).
– lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture, which is still up and running.
– speak English well enough to understand presentations in English and participate in workshops and discussions.
– be willing to start collaborations with social entrepreneurs from different countries.
EMEAstartups 2577 posts 0 comments