TechPeaks goes on tour in various local startup scenes in Southeastern Europe (check calendar below) looking for the best startups and individuals that part of Europe has to offer.
TechPeaks 2014 program is open to teams and individuals, with or without an idea, and offers up to €500k non-equity grants, 4-month acceleration in the Italian Alps and more.
If you are interested you can pitch your idea or yourself to any of the following events:
January 14 – Bratislava @ The Spot
January 14 – Trento @ Bookique – no registration
January 15 – Budapest @ CoLabs Buda – PitchSlam with iCatapult
January 15 – Sofia @ LaunchHub HQ – in collaboration with LauncHub
January 15 – Milan @ StartMiUp
January 16 – Bucharest @ TechHub
January 17 – Warsaw @ Reaktor
Also, TechPeaks announced recently the list of entrepreneurs, investors and professionals that mentor participating teams, including:
– Giacomo Miceli, Co-Founder of Memeoirs, ITALY
– Alessandro Marchesini, COO CicerOOS, ITALY
– Obie Fernandez, CTO Lean Startup Machine and Ruby on Rails guru. U.S.
– Patrick De Laive – Co-Founder of The Next Web. Netherlands.
– Andy Parsons – Co-Founder of Happify. U.S.
– Evan Nisselson, investor IDV Labs, 500 Startups mentor, U.S.